4th 3E Conference – ECSB Entrepreneurship Education Conference will be organised in Leeds, UK, on May 11-13, 2016. The deadline for Research Paper Abstract and PDW Proposals is 6 December 2015.
Through an innovative and untraditional format, the 3E conference establishes a new paradigm for entrepreneurship conferences. It offers an exclusive and engaging opportunity for researchers, educators and politicians to debate and exchange their experiences of the major challenges and advances in enterprise education with a special and unique focus on Europe. Unlike more traditional academic events, the conference will focus on problems and questions rather than on ready-made solutions and presentations of research findings. There are no keynote speakers to tell us the way but we will pave it ourselves in a joint effort!
In 2016, the conference is a 3-day event starting with a practitioner day on Wednesday 11 May. There are two calls, one for research papers and the other for practitioner development workshops (PDWs). Each author can appear in maximum of 2 abstracts/proposals. Regardless of the submission, the focus should be still on questions, challenges and problems.
Conference theme: Being Enterprising: Entrepreneurship, Education and Engagement
- Entrepreneurship education for non-business students
- Entrepreneurial “classrooms”
- Enterprise education networks, contexts & systems
- Social and civic entrepreneurship education
- Pedagogical theories in entrepreneurship education
- Online and blended-learning apps and approaches
- Engagement, impact and evaluation
- Innovations in Assessment
- Values, Ethics and Critiques of Entrepreneurship Education
- Learning philosophies in entrepreneurship education
- Entrepreneurial Learning, Incubator and Executive Education
- Enterprise in Schools
Submission deadline: 6 December 2015
Decisions on abstracts with feedback by: 20 January 2016
Full paper submission deadline: 20 March 2016
Submission guidelines and more information available at the conference website: www.3e2016.org